BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Staying steady

the scale has not budged...but I am glad for that. I have been doing some serious emotional eating the last few days. A family friends son was life flighted out to Anchorage then Seattle with a brain tumor. He is in stable condition but still there are a lot of unanswered questions. I wish I knew why I always go back to my old habits when life goes crazy? I am exercising regularly. I am doing a pilates class 4 days a week swimming when I can fit it in and still looking at the treadmill (we have not become friends yet) So my weight is still 280 which is a bummer for fund raising. I joined a Winter Wellness Program at the club and hope that will inspire me and the scale to KEEP MOVING :) Thanks for all your support and encouragement.

0 comments: